Atlantis Standards and Policies
- All divers must show proof of certification level and fill out Participant Information Sheet.
- If a dive is canceled due to insufficient sign-ups or weather or sea conditions, or if you are not permitted to dive by the Captain or Dive Master, your trip will be re-scheduled.
- ATLANTIS CREW reserves the right to visually verify experience either via a written Dive Log or preliminary "Check Out" Scuba Dive.
- Divers must fill out a Dive Plan Log provided by the ATLANTIS.
- ATLANTIS Shareholders, officers, agents, employees, vessels, and crew hired or owned are not responsible for your lost, stolen or damaged personal or rented equipment.
- My buoyancy system will be inflated while on the surface.
- All divers must when returning from the dive have at least 500 psi. still remaining in their tank.
- I will immediately stop my dive if I feel uncomfortable with my diving abilities and/or diving conditions are worse than I have been trained or have experience to handle.
- If you become distressed on the surface, I will immediately drop my weight belt and agree to do so.
- I feel competent in self-rescue techniques.
- I will remain with my buddy at all times.
- I will inspect all of my equipment prior to leaving the dock and will notify ATLANTIS CREW if any of my equipment is not functioning properly.
- I will not hold ATLANTIS its owners, their heirs, executors, administrators or assigns, nor any of its employees, agents or vessels, either owned or hired by ATLANTIS responsible for my failure to inspect my equipment prior to diving.
- I will have a signal device, submersible pressure gauge, timing device and buoyancy system with a proper lift and equipped with a power inflator hose on all scuba dives.
- I am aware of the dangers of holding my breath while scuba diving and will not hold ATLANTIS its owners, their heirs, executors, administrators or assigns, nor any of its employees, agents or vessels, either owned or hired by ATLANTIS responsible for any illness or injury resulting from this practice.
- I understand I have a duty to exercise complete care for my own safety and agree to do so.
- I understand and am aware that the dive boat has limited medical facilities and that in the event of illness or injury, appropriate medical care must be summoned by radio and that treatment will be delayed until I can be transported to a proper medical care facility.
Please be aware that all decisions based on weather, tides and sea conditions are beyond our control. The captain reserves the right to cancel a trip when conditions merit.
Canceling 48 hours before your dive.
If you cancel your reservation 48 hours before the dive time you will lose your deposit.
Canceling 24 hours before you dive.
If you cancel 24 hours before the dive you must pay for the trip that you have booked. It is almost impossible to find a replacement divers.